Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st Bikini Wax -- hair too long. But they did some, and charged me, and want to charge me full price 2 do rest?

I was supposed to get a complete bikini wax (everything) $55 -- they said the hair was to long, (it was about 1 inch) -- but they did the sides ($45), and just said the hair was too long to do the middle. -- And they said to trim and come back to get the rest done, but want to charge full price, which would mean I am paying $100 -- when I feel they should have just let me trim it with some scissors or something, and done the complete for $55.





I don't see, how the hair is too long to do the middle, but they could do the sides, and trick me into ending up having to pay $100 for something I could have got done for $55 if they just let me come back later.





Is this common?1st Bikini Wax -- hair too long. But they did some, and charged me, and want to charge me full price 2 do rest?
No thats such a scam!





They should be trimming it for you! Most places do. I'd suggest going somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment