Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does wax, clay or hairspray damage hair? I've heard using them tends to accelerating the balding process!!?

My hair NEEDS to be taken care of a lot because it naturally tends to become a lion-like bushy bush on my head! I worry however to go BALD because i already lose quite a lot of hair naturally and this just damages hair more?Does wax, clay or hairspray damage hair? I've heard using them tends to accelerating the balding process!!?
-go to the hair salon and buy a salon quality hair straightener.


-Then ask them for hair striaghtening spray


-THEN go to walmart or something Buy Frizz ease hair serum, its in an orange bottle


-buy moisturizing shampoo and conditioner


-Go home ,


-shower,


-wash your hair,


-use the instructions on the bottles of all the products,


-blow dry and straighten you hair.








That should work.


It works for my best friend ^_^


Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment