Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bleach arm hair or wax?

i have long arm hair and its not black just a light brown but its long and i really dont like it...my brother used to make fun of me so i shaved it but i hated having to shave it every day and felt it was prickly...should i bleach it? or wax...because i am going to prom in 3 days and i want to look goodBleach arm hair or wax?
I would wax, that way the hair comes back thinner and less noticably. Bleaching the hair will work a little, but you will still be bale to see it when you are in the sun.





Have fun at prom!Bleach arm hair or wax?
Sounds gross but i use my bikini trimmer on the lowest grade! Just run it over your arm starting in the opposite dirrection of the hair growth then go over the areas again in different directions, it just shortens the hairs but looks really natural and doesn't take long, I only need to it once a month or so. If you start waxing as I did it can look a bit weird and people will notice the lack of hair even more!!
if proms in 3 days i would bleach for that or do what number 2 suggested. if you wax your arms for prom they might still be red making it a decision you regret big time. i remember my friend got her eyebrows waxed 2 days before prom last year and they were still red. good luck! have a super fun time at prom!
I say wax it! Because your arms will feel soft and smooth and you won't be able to see any hair at all opposed to if you bleached it the blonde hairs would reflect light and make them more noticable!


:) hope I helped
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment