Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tried to do a Brazilian wax at home but it went wrong now I have wax stuck to my pubic hair please help!?

Just cut it off and next time, spend the $25 to have it done properly. Trust me, you don't want to mess with that area by trying to wax it yourselfTried to do a Brazilian wax at home but it went wrong now I have wax stuck to my pubic hair please help!?
to get the wax off, put rubbing alcohol on a paper towel or something and rub it off but make sure it doesnt get to your va jay jay or it might burn!Tried to do a Brazilian wax at home but it went wrong now I have wax stuck to my pubic hair please help!?
first of all LMAO





second of all why were you naked?





Third of all what she said.
Trim it close with a good pair of scissors and shave it off.





Better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment