Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm going to get a bikini wax. I'm worried that my hair isn't long enough ';outside'; the bikini line?

I'm not worried about how far ';inside'; the line they will go, but not sure whether or not I shaved too close to the line to get waxed.I'm going to get a bikini wax. I'm worried that my hair isn't long enough ';outside'; the bikini line?
The hair should be about 1/4 of an inch for it to work.I'm going to get a bikini wax. I'm worried that my hair isn't long enough ';outside'; the bikini line?
Just make sure it's a least a quarter of an inch long.
Well... I don't think there's a definite lenghth, but I'm not sure. Just for precaution you should wait a little bit until it grows a bit more and then you wax it :D It grows quite fast, and it will probably be ok after 2 days or so
OMG that hurts. Do you think its too long? if it annoys you and you want it gone go for it.
no thats fine go ahed
I was told that as long as the hair is at least 1/4 inch long there should be no problem... shorter than that and it may be difficult to do a really good job... the could be some wild little hairs left

No comments:

Post a Comment