Saturday, August 21, 2010

If i get a wax for my pubic hair, how painful is it gonna be?

I got mine waxed, and I tell you--it is better than shaving BUT.... it does traumatizes the skin. if you end up getting hyperpigmentation (skin darkening), then apply a mud mask on your pubic area once a week for 20 minutes, and in 3 weeks they will be gone. (although I used a 'dead sea' mudmask).





Hope this helps. If i get a wax for my pubic hair, how painful is it gonna be?
It is actually no big deal. Perfect, if you want to eventually reduce the growth of hair


If you go to a saloon to an expert, they can make it easy for you and less painful. To minimize the pain you could take a pain killer in advance.


If you are going to try it at home then it will be very painful. Rub the ice cube to the area first to desensitize and take the pain killer. So it is not impossible but you can do it.


Good luck ! If i get a wax for my pubic hair, how painful is it gonna be?
I HATE IT! i've tried waxing it myself but it doesn't work. i follow all the directions; let it cool then pull. but it doesn't do anything. mabe i just have the wrong type of wax.


so i've decided i'm going to a salon and let them do it for me. having pubic hair is a pain and really makes me selfconcious.

No comments:

Post a Comment