Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want 2 remove hair frm my chest. Can anybody tell me which is better way to do or i have to go for wax?

shaving would be the easiest and painless.I want 2 remove hair frm my chest. Can anybody tell me which is better way to do or i have to go for wax?
Hair removal creams, shaving, waxing, laser. =)I want 2 remove hair frm my chest. Can anybody tell me which is better way to do or i have to go for wax?
waxing hurts a lot try veet
well you should get it waxed so you don't have to remove it as often. first of all, shave it and then let it grow to about one cm and then get it waxed because then it won't hurt. the shorter the better.


answer mine?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
why don't u try laser treatment for permanent hair removal?
consider HAIR REMOVER
you can use a hair removal. something like veet or nair, there are other types too that dont smell as bad!
lol you should wax... it might hurt at first but youll get used to it... and just remember wat you want while ur getting waxed and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment