Thursday, August 5, 2010

*how do i style my hair with wax?*?

i've never used hair products with the exception of shampoo and conditioner before, and am not starting (rather late haha). I have shoulder-length hair which is rather thick, but the stylists thinned it down a little bit for me. i also have bangs.





i've just bought some hair wax and have started experimenting with it..just kinda ran it through my hair and tried to';style'; it a bit..it's not much i know, but i think it looks better in the sense that it's more defined and textured now. could i please have some tips on how else to use wax to create interesting textures on my hair? and some simple styles? or some links to websites that describe that would be most welcome too. :)





thank you very much!*how do i style my hair with wax?*?
You could put wax on the ends and twist it and stuff, more like a tousled sort of look.





Thats for a shaggy look...Have funnn XD*how do i style my hair with wax?*?
wax makes your hair very greasy,


try using pommade or mousse, or some hairspray


if you really want your hair to stay


i reccomend got2b playful pommade


got2b glued mousse


%26amp; got2b glued hairspray


but if you use that, buy got2b unglued shampoo.. if you use that shampoo use a really really moisturizing conditioner because unglued shampoo makes your hair really really dry

No comments:

Post a Comment