Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Laser Hair removal? or WAX?

I am thinking about laser hair removal and/or Waxing for many different parts of my body.. Just looking for some feedback on different experiances and places that you've had treated..





ThanksLaser Hair removal? or WAX?
Have you tried revitol hair removal cream? It is the most effective alternative to expensive laser treatments and electrolysis. If you are not satisfied with your product they offer a 100% money back guarentee. If you would like more information on the product follow the link below.Laser Hair removal? or WAX?
I had it on my neck about 7 years ago and it worked very well. My wife had her bikini and underarms done and she also had great results. The most important thing is to go to someone experienced with good equipment.





The site http://www.HairRemovalForum.com lists providers who have received positive surveys from previous customers.





Good luck.
waxing hurts bit its good
My friend got laser hair removal on his lower neck and sides, you know, those patches of hair that grow right where your hair line should be.





Anyways, he said it stung, but is glad he got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment