Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone tried Lorbette organic liquid wax wax hair remover?

They also have the honey version. It claims that it won't irritate skin like traditional wax, and remove all the hairs. They sell this brand at Sally beauty supply store. It also claims to give no ingrown hairs, I'm interested because when I wax my thighs with gigi wax I get ingrown hairs, and irritated bumps. Please if so, tell me you experience, don't tell me about laser hair removal, I did research on it, and don't like the side effects, some people got hairier.Anyone tried Lorbette organic liquid wax wax hair remover?
There's is a great website that has some good tips and techniques that you can use on your hair. There are also some third party options that are reliable. The site is www.hairfinish.com. It has all the info you need and it is a very trustworthy site(heard from a couple of my close friends) Hope you find your answer.Anyone tried Lorbette organic liquid wax wax hair remover?
use veet

No comments:

Post a Comment