Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help growing out hair for leg wax but I'm getting these red/pinkish bumps what are they, and is it normal...?

why when I levae my legs alone am I getting these little bumps allover my legs...


1) should I exfoliate with a salt scrub instead of just washing them


2) should I use hydrogen peroxide on them for the infection


3) I know deodarant worked on the bumps under my arms should I use that


Help my waxing appointmetn is only 10-11 days away...Help growing out hair for leg wax but I'm getting these red/pinkish bumps what are they, and is it normal...?
Not to worry, it is not an infection, or anything serious, often these bumps can appear when you have constantly had smooth legs, Like if you shave every time you start to get a bit prickly, the skin gets used to not having the hair, and the area around the follicle will shrink a bit, conversely, shaving also strengthens the hair itself, thus making it a bit thicker, the friction caused by the hair growing back in can cause these bumps. I would just leave it, moisturizing can make it worse and cause more, because it would add more moisture to the area, thus plumping it, just enough to cause a bit more. If you want to, you could pluck the hair out, or just leave it, there would be no real problem either way. Good Luck!Help growing out hair for leg wax but I'm getting these red/pinkish bumps what are they, and is it normal...?
Your irrotating the skin by waxing them, start shaving your legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment