Saturday, August 21, 2010

HELP!!! Having issues with hair removal wax?

I bought alexandria microwavable sugaring wax. I warm it up in the microwave, then apply it on to my upper lip and then wax it off with the cotton strips they gave me. But the wax isn't taking off the full hair...the more i do it, the more it wont come off...so now im stuck with half my hair removed and some not..


am i doing anything wrong..


please help me!!HELP!!! Having issues with hair removal wax?
Ive used a similar prouct and I think that once it has been microwaved a few times, its texture / make-up changes a little bit....





Or maybe the surface of your skin has a residue after attempting to wax the area so many times...





I would give it a break for a little while and wash the area gently and dry.... maybe even applying a little ice to cool it and then follow that with a little baby powder, just before attempting to wax again....





Of course, you may just have to pluck the area (this time) till you work out what the problem is /was!

No comments:

Post a Comment