Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've got wax stuck on me. like that hair removal wax. how the hell do I get it off?

First of all, is it stocked to your skin or your hair (I mean your head hair!)?


If it is stocked to your skin, try baby oil or wash off with warm water and wash cloth. If it is stocked to your hair, try taking a hot shower!I've got wax stuck on me. like that hair removal wax. how the hell do I get it off?
Try putting ice on it to cool it, then try removing it. Or, you may just have to pick at it till it all comes off. Take care.I've got wax stuck on me. like that hair removal wax. how the hell do I get it off?
rubbing alchohol
try this. get a wash cloth wet. not dripping, but damp. place it in the microwave until it just starts to steam. rub it over the waxed area. it may take several tries before you get it all, but this should work. or... there is always baby oil!!!
No, no , no..not rubbing alcohol,or a blow torch.Some people on here just like to bust b.alls and act like fools in order to get extra points..I do it sometimes too.


But seriously, I had the same problem couple weeks ago..I used some wax,it got stuck on my fingers,I got really scared,being the hypochondriac I am..So I took olive oil,rubbed it on my fingers..then BAM, it came off..





Just use some olive oil, or any kind of cooking oil .rub it on your fingers, then wash it with soapy water..then dry it, the oily part will soon go away..
use baby oil, it really works..
rubbing alcohol or baby oil
baby oil try it .... it really work's.


hope i helped.
Blow torch.
rub some greasy oil and shampoo well
NOT rubbing alchohol.


use baby oil - if you have any around.





if not, try vegetable oil. The alchohol is to be used BEFORE you put the wax on, and then AFTER the wax is removed. Its not for use as a remover. The oil does that.





If the wax is stuck to hair, warm water and baby oil.





good luck hope it comes off!
peanut butter it works!
reheat it with a blow dryer and then pull the wax off with a strip
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.
try reheating it gently with a hair dryer set on low, then wipe with a damp cloth. Remove any leftover residue with rubbing alcohol, or depending on the type of wax, try baby oil. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment