Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When i wax my chest sometimes it doesn't pull all the hair out?

when i wax my chest sometimes it either only pulls part of the hair off leaving a short stubble and sometimes it doesn't even pull the hair out...i no ur suppose to pluck with tweezers afterwords but it shouldn't only be pulling half of the piece of hairs off





could there be something im doing wrong with waxing? to much wax to little? my hair is pretty thick...When i wax my chest sometimes it doesn't pull all the hair out?
nair does workWhen i wax my chest sometimes it doesn't pull all the hair out?
Definitely go to a salon. They know the correct techniques to remove all of each hair at the root and they also know how to make the experience less painful.
Maybe you shouldn't wax...This sounds silly but maybe try using Nair....that crap really works I promise. Or maybe get a pro to do it, they'd probably get it all!
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment