Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I find this type of wax (hair removal)?

Hi





I bought some wax about a year back that came in a rectangular 'tray' with high sides, made from foil.





It was a hard type of wax that you chip off in chunks, and put in the microwave until it becomes soft and runny.





The benefit of this wax is that you don't need waxing strips! Once you apply the runny wax, it hardens and then you can rip it straight off.





I'm looking for a place in London to buy this wax, but for the life of my can't seem to find any place that has it. I know it's a common type of wax, so I'm sure I'm looking in the wrong places.





Does anyone know where I can find this stuff?Where can I find this type of wax (hair removal)?
here in the US we find it at beauty supply shops. (they sell hair removal wax, hair dye, shampoo/conditioner, nails/etc...hair extensions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment