Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair sculpting wax/mud?

The other day, I got a really fun haircut with layers and sweepy bangs. When the stylist did my hair, she straightened it, then put some kind of wax or mud in my hair that kept it smooth and frizz-free, but it didn't gunk anything up or make my hair look dirty. Can anyone tell me what this stuff was OR an inexpensive alternative that I can purchase for myself? I forgot to ask the brand while I was there.Hair sculpting wax/mud?
Try Redken Water Wax.


I love it. I use it in the salon, and used to use it on my hair when it was shorter. I still do sometimes before flat ironing the ends.Hair sculpting wax/mud?
I use Garnier Fructis...I have thin and fine hair, so if it keeps my hair smooth and doesn't make it all hard and stuff, then know it'll work for you! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment