Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have unwanted hair in my chest i want to wax it plz tell me some home medicine to remove hair?

waxing would be niceI have unwanted hair in my chest i want to wax it plz tell me some home medicine to remove hair?
Definitely go to a professional salon and get waxed rather than doing it yourself. If money is a big issue, at least go to a salon for the first time because they'll give you tips on technique and skin care before and after treatment.





There is a hair re-growth inhibitor that you can get called Kalo. The manufacturer is Nisim ( www.nisim.com ) but you have to remove the hair first and the Kalo just reduced re-growth.I have unwanted hair in my chest i want to wax it plz tell me some home medicine to remove hair?
You can get sally hensen wax kits for home use, its is mess free and works good with minimumal pain. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment