Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im 17 yrs old and i have unwanted facial hair, im very pretty and i waxed it now what should i do im scared.?

i am very pretty but have hair on my upperlip and do not want to get laser surgery im 2 young for that, can anything else help me besides waxing i already did that and i have a feeling im gonna be ugly cuz of that, please help!!!!Im 17 yrs old and i have unwanted facial hair, im very pretty and i waxed it now what should i do im scared.?
if you wax one area for a long time, the hair eventually stops growing back. so you may not ever need laser surgery, the hair will grow back less and less frequently if you just keep waxing.Im 17 yrs old and i have unwanted facial hair, im very pretty and i waxed it now what should i do im scared.?
A lot of females have unwanted facial hair, I suggest you to do laser hair removal, it is the only thing that will permanently remove your hair. If you use products that you buy over the counter , you will have to keep on using them always for the rest of your life !
I have darker facial hair and just bleaching my upper lip makes me think my face looks discolored. So I actually bleach my whole face. I've noticed that when I do it my complexion looks and feels better. I do it every 2-3 weeks for 10mins on my whole face, being careful around my eyes and hairline. I feel the Sally Hensen line works best.
maybe when the hair grows back, bleach it, that way the hair isnt as noticeable but i think your best bet is to continue to get it waxed, otherwise it usually gets worse than it was in the first place, at least thats how it is with eyebrow waxing
You can bleach it.


Good Luck!
Yeah, I'm sure a chick with a mustache is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment