Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First time leg hair removal ~ wax? DIY or Get someone else?

alrite yeah i'm a guy with pretty hairy legs. I wanna wax them seeing as waxing seems to do a decent job. just wondering if I should try do it myself or what.. first time and all. I've heard you need to trim them first or something so yeah......First time leg hair removal ~ wax? DIY or Get someone else?
There's no problem for a guy to get his legs waxed although it is still relatively rare compared to, say, back or chest.





I am a straight married guy and I got sick of being so hairy so now I get full body waxes from time to time. The beautician didn't batt an eyelid when I said I wanted my legs waxing and she said quite a lot of guys do it - quite often swimmers, cyclists or bodybuilders but also men outside those pursuits who just want to be smooth. So take no notice of anyone who says you'll be a girl or it's gay. The amount of hair on or removed from any part of your body is no reflection of your gender identity or sexuality. Also, no one really notices anyway - it's how you feel yourself that counts





I REALLY wouldn't recommend that you wax yourself especially if you're very hairy and especially the first time. Go to a professional and get them to do it and get tips from them on before and after care for your skin. It's much less painful and much more effective. As far as trimming goes, it will be difficult unless you have one of those beard trimmer gadgets with the different cut length attachments - I would leave that to the professional too.First time leg hair removal ~ wax? DIY or Get someone else?
Get somebody else, but I seriously don't advise you to wax. It is extremely painful, and unless you're a really enduring man, then you will regret it soon.
no dont u will be a girl i say wax ur back if its hairy not ur legs
Ouch that hurts..


Yeah sure trim them first and maybe it won't hurt as much.
u can do it yourself
i agree with miliy, ,don't wax it, hehe, ,but if you really want to wax it, get a pro to do it, ,it would really hurt at first, especially when you have long hair on your legs, ,so trim it first, or better yet, just go to the salon and have a pro trim it so she could estimate how to do the waxing, ,if you're kinda used with waxing, then it would be better to do it yourself, there are a lot of commercial waxes to use, it would cur your waxing costs, ,good luck!!
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment