Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing hair out to wax it?

What do you say to your significant other while growing your hair out to wax?!? I'm so wanting to try waxing, but the thought of 3 weeks growth makes me think I'll be looking like Saskwatch! How hard is it to hang in there for the long haul while your hair grows out to wax it?Growing hair out to wax it?
never mention bush in my prescence! bald is beautiful!Growing hair out to wax it?
If he cares about you, I'm sure he can ';suffer'; for a couple of weeks until you get waxed!
its not too bad. i've let it go that long, but not b/c of waxing. he shouldn't mind, just tell him to tough it out, cause the best is yet to come (and keep the lights off lol)
once it gets past the stubble phase it actually gets soft! (r we talking about leg hair?)


Just tell him to put up w/ it and then you'lll be 6 weeks totally smooth which he'll definitely luv.


I used to get my armpits waxed but stopped doing it because the grow out period in between waxing was gross! But for legs it's ok...
If he loves you, he will understand. Also, have you ever thought about lazer. I did it a year ago and it is so worth it. ;)
lol he won't think any less of you im sure. I wax my eyebrows, and if i go 3 weeks without a wax or anything it just gets a little thicker but for me personally its not noticeble because i am a blonde. Im sure you will be fine, you won't know until you try!
waxing is best , get it wax
if you are having a brazilian he will love the results. it will be exciting for both of you leading up to the day of the wax. ps wait a day or 2 after the wax before u see the difference between waxing and shaving. u will not be disapointed tho. choose a good salon tho. ask around.

No comments:

Post a Comment