Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If i wax my arms will the hair grow back really thick and fast?

I asked the same question about shaving my arms and they said that it wont. so i was happy about that because i shaved them once and dont want to do it again. most people told me that if someone says it will get thicker they dont know what they are talking about. sooo no i dont think so =]]If i wax my arms will the hair grow back really thick and fast?
thanks for the best answer!

Report Abuse


If i wax my arms will the hair grow back really thick and fast?
no
Nope.


The more you wax the thinner and slower it will grow back. And afterwards your arms are so smooth and silky.
not fast. it will be a couple of weeks, especailly if your waxing them for the first time, then it will grow back slowly. but thicker...its possible
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment