Thursday, August 5, 2010

Really bad bikini line ingrown hairs after waxing- can't wear a bikini :-(?

I have been having my bikini line waxed for over a year. for a couple of days after i have a really raised red rash then my skin never really clears. I get ingrown hairs and spots, they are really embarrassing as i cant wear a bikini. I have tried salt scrub. I have tried hair removal creams, they just don't work. Tried shaving against and in same direction as hair, makes it worse and really itchy. The ingrown hairs are starting to leave dark purple scars. I just want a normal smooth bikini line and be able to wear a swim suit. Please help. :-(Really bad bikini line ingrown hairs after waxing- can't wear a bikini :-(?
Same thing happens to me,Really bad bikini line ingrown hairs after waxing- can't wear a bikini :-(?
efef
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment