Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ingrown hairs after waxing bikini line.?

Someone told me that if I dont pick at a ingrown hair, but leave it to naturally form into a scab and fall off, that partical hair follicle has closed and that particular hair wont regrow.


I have noticed that if I leave them, they do form into a dry scab, and the hair does come off with the scab. But is it true that that hair wont grow back?Ingrown hairs after waxing bikini line.?
not true - and you don't want to leave an ingrown hair. Not only is it sensitive and sore, but it can get infected. You best bet would be to exfoliate daily with one of those buffer net things to make sure your hairs aren't covered with skin as they grow back.Ingrown hairs after waxing bikini line.?
Unfortunately it does grow back! I find that if I exfoliate regularly I have fewer ingrown hairs.
probably not. but one way to completely get rid of ingrown hairs is to use a maximum strength stridex or Clearasil pad on the area immediately after you wax or shave, and this is true of any areas. essentially the salicylic acid in the pad closes the follicle very tightly and when the hair grows back in it grows straight out and not curved so it doesn't grow back into the skin! i swear by this method and haven't had an ingrown hair since i started!
I don't really get ingrown hairs, but I think the hair does come back as the folicle is not damaged.





I read that putting lotion on the newly-shaven area helps prevent in-grown hairs... That is what I do and I never get them.
Don't know that one, do know that if you leave them a scab does form, can't say I have noticed if that particular hair has grown back.
No its not true, the hair can grow back. You can avoid getting ingrowns all together if you use PFB Vanish. It's awesome. You will not have any more bad ingrowns (if a hair starts to grow under the skin, all you have to do is scrub it and it will come right out) and no more red bumps either!
Read some waxing and other hair removal tips and articles on this site
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment