Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who here waxes/plucks/ or removes in any way the hair on their upper lip?

just a small poll i wanted to take.


i pluck emWho here waxes/plucks/ or removes in any way the hair on their upper lip?
Hair cream remover. =) Painless.Who here waxes/plucks/ or removes in any way the hair on their upper lip?
I usually thread.





Too many fine hairs to pluck and it's actually less painful that other procedures.
pluck? OUCH! i use this facial shaver thing i bought at walgreens.
I shave it off, plucking is too painful!
I use my cuticle scissors to remove my upper lip hair....or waxing if I have time. Occasionally there'll be one or two thick hairs, and I may tweeze them.
I wax it, and sometimes I Nair it (=





Sometimes the lady waxes AND threads my lip. Omg that bytch! When she is threading my lip under my nose, she literally goes all the way up my nose! It hurts!!!
i do! i use nair!
wax
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment