Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have hairs on my uppar lips i do waxing but tel me the home ramedies to remove that unwanted hairs?

this the best remedy which women used in ancient india.Just take some sand and heat it ( take care it shud not b dat hot dat it burn ur skin) rub it on ur uper lip bt not harshly den pluck it out using a plucker or twiser.it wil easily cme out as the sand makes the hair strand week.conitunity of this method reduce hair growth.even i hav tried it it works.





2.other medhod is apply paste of wheat flour and milk let it dry n and rub it off.(this is effective on soft hairs)I have hairs on my uppar lips i do waxing but tel me the home ramedies to remove that unwanted hairs?
This recipe will remove facial hair.





You will need:


Egg white


Sugar


Corn Flour





Procedure:


Blend the egg white with sugar and corn flour. Blend it well until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Repeat this three to four times a week. I have hairs on my uppar lips i do waxing but tel me the home ramedies to remove that unwanted hairs?
TAKE SOME ATTA(DOUGH) AND MIX IT WID SOME BESAN AND MAKE A THIK PASTE IN MILK (SO DAT IT WIL KEEP UR SKIN SOFT)N APPLY ON D AREA,AFTR A FEW MIN BEFOR IT GT TOTALY DRY,REMOVE IT WID UR HANDS SLOWLY N SOFTLY..KEEPING DIS HABIT SLOWLY MAY WRK OUT IN LES FREQUENT GROWTH N LESS GROWTH.
you can try to use ducktape.
De colorize your hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment