Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls - Have you used home made wax to remove bikini area hair?

I found this article on how to make your own hair removal wax and sugaring stuff but I haven't tried it. I'm worried it might cause problems if I make it wrong.





Have you been successful with making your own hair removal wax? Does this recipe seem ok? http://hairremoval-hq.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>Girls - Have you used home made wax to remove bikini area hair?
yes and it works better than the ones you buy at the store.Girls - Have you used home made wax to remove bikini area hair?
that's a great site, thank you

Report Abuse



you'll have to let me know, it's expensive to get waxed...worth it though =o)
I'd love to know if it works as well as i'd like to find a better way to take care of things down there...






































.

No comments:

Post a Comment